I have been shopping up a storm for the Twinsicles. Buying baby clothes, shoes, gadgets and gear is more fun than buying anything for myself. There are so many cute and unique options out there and Etsy makes me go bananas for the stuff you can find on there.
We still have lots to buy, particularly important necessities like a baby bathtub and a diaper pail. But, I have stocked up on lots of cute stuff. I can’t wait to share more with you. For now, here are 6 of the best baby finds that I love x two!
- Estella Taxi Rattle who wants a basic rattle? Estella makes an entire collection of organic rattles with cute themes like this NYC taxi cab, a plus since I want our Twinsicles to always know they are NYC’ers at heart.
- Candy Kirby Designs Baby Blanket these baby blankets are pretty enough to frame. I love their chic, sophisticated design and the fact that they are made of organic cotton. Picked one up in blue and pink, of course!
- Milk Snob Covers these soft, lightweight covers come in a variety of fun, modern designs to put over your infant car seats or double as a nursing cover.
- Urban Baby Co Onesie this brand makes the best organic onesies with fun sayings, prints, and themes. I had to get the Made in Denver one since our Twinsicles were literally made in the beautiful mountains there. Thanks, CCRM x a million.
- Stuart Weitzman Baby Dancer Shoes I don’t – and won’t – play favorites. But our daughter’s shoe collection is definitely growing faster than our son’s. I couldn’t resist these Stuart Weitzman sparkly flats for baby girl.
- Noxx Handmade Headware these handcrafted beanies and headbands are hipster cool for kiddos and keep them warm. I love their casual vibe and how they come in so many different styles.